General Conference Info
The third-annual Phoenix Metro Development Summit is being held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at the JW Marriott at Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, AZ.
Developers and land-owners come together in the half-day summit to present and discuss where the opportunities are for new commercial development in the Valley.
Every segment is themed around where the development opportunities are in the short term, with an eye on long-range development trends. Attendees benefit from hearing from top officials in local agencies and decision-makers at the largest active developers in the Valley.
The 2016 AZBEX Development Summit resulted in over 325 attendees hearing from 24 speakers in the half-day format. Dozens of major projects were highlighted with specific opportunities and trends noted. The event was so popular it sold out two weeks prior to the date.
*This half-day conference has a program that runs from 12:00pm – 4:30pm. Networking time is available prior to the event and at the happy hour portion following the program.
- Learn about upcoming project opportunities from the developers and agency insiders who are either making the deals happen or influencing how they come together – Over 20 speakers from firms like Danrick Builders, Banner Health, and The Opus Group will be present! (to see full program click here)
- Hear what top firms look for in development deals
- Enjoy countless networking opportunities with presenters and attendees alike – over 400 industry professionals will be present (to see who else is attending, click here.)
- Visit exhibitors between segments – AIPHONE Corporation, Delta Swiss, Midwest Disposal Services, ILSINTECH Co., Ltd., PlanGrid
- Enjoy lunch prior to the event, a mid-afternoon snack and refreshments break, and a networking happy hour following the program (included with registration)
- Receive the 2017 Reference Guide! We put a tremendous amount of time into the Reference Guide which contains contact information for cities/agencies around the valley as all their various departments contacts, development flow charts, and basic city information to provide a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. (included with conference ticket)
Commercial Developers, Brokers, Finance Professionals who lend on Development projects, Insurance and Title Companies, Architects, Engineers, Contractors and those support services who bring value to new commercial development projects.
Click here for Opening Remarks – Commercial Real Estate Broker Survey Results: Mark Stapp, ASU
Click here for Developer Quick Hit: Ron Ensley, The Opus Group
Click here for Developing Healthcare Facilities ft. Mark Barkenbush, Banner Health, Bruce Russo, Vanir Construction Management, Inc., Julie A. Johnson, CCIM, Avison Young, Health Care Affinity Group, Moderator: Mark Haldeman, Affliated Engineers, Inc.
Click here for Catholic Diocese Deeper Dive: John Minieri, Diocese of Phoenix
Click here for Developer Quick Hit: Danny Plapp, LGE Design/Build
Click here for Assisted & Senior Living – Compare and Contrast ft. Steve Hastings, Foundation for Senior Living, Greg Corns, Solterra Senior Living, Moderator: Chris Harrison, The Weitz Company
Click here for Developer Quick Hit: Matt Jensen, The Boyer Company
Click here for Developing Sports & Entertainment Facilities ft. Patrick Johnson, Danrick Builders (Attesa Motor Sports), John Creer, ASU, Mark Detmer, Phoenix Rising, Moderator –Chase Farnsworth, Mortenson